XAT 2019 Online Enterance Exam Application Notification has being issued on website www.xatonline.in. It is the online entrance test conducted all over India to select the most appropriate students for Management Education. It is the university level exam conducted by Xavier Labour Related Institute on behalf of Xavier Associate of Management Institute. This score is used by more than 150 Management Institutes for admissions into their courses.
XAT 2019 Online Entrance Exam Application Notification
- Name of Notification: XAT 2019
- Release Date:20 August 2018
- Last Date:30 November 2018
- Exam Date: 06 January 2018
- Official Website: www.xatonline.in
Candidates need to register for XAT exam and also for the Institute courses of their choice separately by paying additional application fee.
- Visit the official portal www.xatonline.in
- Complete the candidate profile(i.e. create a user id & password) on the XAT portal by clicking on NEW Registration after which the registration form can be accessed.
- Complete the registration form, ensuring that the details are correctly entered and then submit the form on the portal
- Post submission of all the details, proceed to make the payment.
- online exam fee : Rs. 1700/-
- XLRI Program fee : Rs. 300/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Card(RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Paper comprises of four sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decission Making
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
- The duration of the test will be 3 hour
- Each question Carries 1 mark.
- Negative marking of one-fourth of the marks for every incorrect attempt.
- Candidates have an option of not attempting 12 questions, after which for every un-attempted question 0.0 marks will be deducted from the score.