WhatsApp Video Calling Apk Free Download – Android Beta Version is available now to make free video calls from latest update Whatsapp in android mobiles. Recently to let the users more convenient, Whatsapp has released the Beta version Whatsapp Android App (v2.16.80), which includes the best feature Whatsapp Video Calling.
Now Whatsapp app came up with one awesome lineament that is WhatsApp video calling feature. WhatsApp has done it again and this time they have added Video Calling feature, right now it’s not available globally in Play store but no need worry, here we are providing download link of Whatsapp with video calling feature. You have to just download this from link below and update your whatsapp application in you mobile to enable video calling feature. This update is only available for Android devices right now.
After updating Whatsapp video calling application in your device Now you can do the Video call anywhere in the World for free using the WhatApp 126.96.36.1998 APK version and above. But condition is that the opposite candidate that you are calling also should have this updated version installed in his/her device. As we know that the WhatsApp is one of the best and most used messengers in the world compared to any other social networking messengers. So, in case, if you are using the old version of WhatsApp, then please update it to the latest version to avail WhatsApp Video Calling feature.
Note: Both caller and the receiver need to have the WhatsApp video calling feature activated to place a call, it can’t simply be ‘passed on’ to another device. If you want to give it a try, you (and your contacts) can download the APK for the WhatsApp beta version 2.16.318 from link below.
How to Download and Update your Whatsapp to enable video calling option?
- Step 1: In order to enable your WhatsApp video calling feature, Download Whatsapp Video Calling App beta version 2.16.318 from here.
- Step 2: As soon after downloading the Apk file you need to save that file on your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Step 3: Now on your Android smartphone or tablet, go to settings > security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Step 4: Next, you should Install this apk on your Smartphone. Basically tap on the downloaded apk document and it will get installed.
- Step 5: Once an installation is completed, open the WhatsApp & Go to any chat and tap on the call button.
- Step 6: In this new version of WhatsApp, you will get two options by tapping on the call button. You will get to choose a video call or a voice call.
- Step 7: Tap on the video call and enjoy the Video Calling feature on WhatsApp latest version.
Note: Make sure that the person whom you are calling must have the same updated WhatsApp Video Calling APK. This Updated version is not available in Google Palystore now as it is still in beta version.
“All the best. If you face any difficulty or if you have any doubts you can comment below.”Related Content: