WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019: Notification released Apply Online for 1179 Posts for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. Its invited applications for Office Executive & Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant posts. Those who are waiting for this notification can apply and utilize this opportunity. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this notification through Online before the Last Date 18 January 2019 at http://wbsedcl.in/. To know more details can read this notification and apply.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Apply 1179 Posts @ wbsedcl.in:
- Organization Name: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Post Name: Office Executive & Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.http://wbsedcl.in
Vacancy Details for WBSEDCL Notification 2019:
- Office Executive – 745 Posts
- For Category wise: UR-349, SC-159, ST-45, OBC-A-77, OBC-B-54, PWD-23, Ex-Serviceman-38
- Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant – 434 Posts
- For Category wise: UR-203, SC-92, ST-27, OBC-A:44, OBC-B:31, PWD:15, Ex-Serviceman-22
Eligibility for Applying:
- For Office Executive Posts: Graduation with 50% marks and Any other computer certified Course.
- For Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant: Madhyamik or equivalent degree, Trade Certificate under NCVT.
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2018)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation for
- 3 Years for OBC-A & OBC-B
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 10 Years for PwD (Persons with Disabilities)
- For Office Executive – Pay Band Rs.6,300 to 20,200/- & Grade Pay Rs.3,600/-
- For Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant – Pay Band Rs.6,300 to 20,200/- & Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-
- Rs.300/- for all categories.
- For SC/ST & PwD Category (from West Bengal) – No Fee
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Examination Pattern & Syllabus:
- Duration of Written Test – 2 Hours
- Written Test Paper – Objective Type Test – 100 Marks
- Computer Proficiency Test – 20 Marks
- Viva-Voice – 30 Marks
- Total – 150 Marks
How to Apply:
- Go to Official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Fill the Online Application form withe necessary details.
- Make the Payment. Fee should be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through a Triplicate CHALLAN.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Submit your Application form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
- Notification Released Date: 22.12.2018
- Start Date to Apply: 28.12.2018 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date to Apply: 18.01.2019 (02:00 PM)
- Tentative Date of Written Test: February/March 2019