Notification of Vizag Customs Office Recruitment 2018 has been released on at website vizagcustoms.gov.in. To know about the vacancies, eligibility and salary go through the information given below.
Vizag Customs Office Recruitment 2018
- Name of notification: Group C (non gazetted & non-ministerial)
- Release date:14 September 2018
- Laste date of application: 12 october 2018
- No.of vacancies: 14
- Work location: Vizag
- Website: vizagcustoms.gov.in
Vacancies and Eligibility:
|Sl. No||Name of the Post with Pay Level||No. of Vacancies & Category||Age Limit||Education Qualifications (Essential & Desirable)|
|1||Launch Mechanic Level 4 Rs. 25500/- to 81100/-||2 (UR 2)||18-30 years||Essential I) 10th Standard Pass or ITI Equivalent II) 5 years Service on sea going vessel with 1 year independent charge of Engine and auxiliary Machinery.
Desirable I) Certificate of competency for inland Driver Class -II II) Certificate of Service III) Matriculation or equivalent
|2||Seaman Level 1 Rs. 18000/- to 56900/-||7 (UR-6 and SC-1)||18-25 Years||Essential I) 10th Standard Pass or Equivalent II) 3 years experience in sea going mechanized vessel with 2 years in helmsman and seamanship work. Desirable: I) Certificate of competency as “Mate of fishing vessel” issued by Marine Mercantile Department.|
|3||Greaser Level 1 Rs. 18000/- to 56900/-||4(UR-3 and OBC-1)||18-25 Years||Essential I) 10th Standard Pass or Equivalent II) 3 years experience in sea going mechanized vessel on main and auxiliary machinery maintenance. Desirable: I) Certificate of competency as “Engine Driver” of fishing vessel issued by Marine Mercantile Department.|
|01(UR)||18-30 Years||Essential I) 10th Standard Pass or Equivalent II) 5 years Service on sea going vessel with 2 years in helmsman and seamanship work.
Desirable I) Certificate of fishery training School. II)Matriculation or equivalent
|Government Civilian Employee||5 years in respect of employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 years beyond the upper age limit after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age, as on closing date.|
|OBC(non creamy layer)||3 years against reserved posts as on closing date.|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe||5 years against reserved posts as on closing date|
There is no application Fee
- Download the application form down below
- Fill up the form completely
- The Application form in the prescribed format in legal size paper along with relevant
self attested photo copies of educational qualifications, proof of age, category, essential and desirable certificates etc. wherever necessary and three passport size photographs and two self addressed unstamped envelopes of 25 cms X 12 cms are to be sent to address “COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS,CUSTOM HOUSE, PORT AREA, VISAKHAPATNAM-530035.”
- The envelope should be super scribed with the words “Application for
the post of __________”
- Written test
- Proficiency test
- The experience certificate must contain period with dates, name of the post held and nature of work done etc.
- Photographs pasted on the application shall be duly signed by the applicant.
- Serving Government Candidates should apply through proper channel with a certificate from the Head of Department that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending against them.