id="Education_Qualification_For_Post_Wise_Recruitment">Education Qualification For Post Wise Recruitment Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM) has released recruitment 2017 notification for filling up the 625 Skill Development Trainer, Skill Center Development Officer,Center Coordinator,Education Consultant. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech /MBA/10+2 or above/Graduation any subject are eligible for appling the above said posts.More information related to the recruitment process are given below.
- 1 Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM) Recruitment 2017
- 2 Eligibility For VBKVM Notification
Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM) Recruitment 2017>
- Department Name : Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM)
- Total Number of Posts : 625
- Job Location : Telangana & Andhra Pradesh
- Job Type : Contract Basis (Maximum 5 Years)
- Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Skill Development Trainer-150 posts
- Skill Center Development Officer-25 posts
- Center Coordinator-150 posts
- Education Consultant-300 posts
Eligibility For VBKVM Notification >Education Qualification For Post Wise Recruitment
- Candidates applying for Skill Development Trainer must have minimum qualification of B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/BE/ME.
- Candidates applying for Skill Center Development Officer must have minimum qualification of MBA/BBA/PGDM.
- Candidates applying for Center Coordinator must have minimum qualification of graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates applying for Education Consultant must have minimum qualification of 10+2 or above.
the Candidates who are willing to apply need to pay the application fee of Rs.450/-
Application Fee :
didates applying for above posts except Education Consultant must have age between 21-40 years.And for Education Consultant the age limit is between 18 to 40 years.
Age Limit :
iodates can apply by either of modes (Online/Offline).Candidates after applying need to Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with copies of Education certificate, along with one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 40/-(Fourty rupees) stamp affixed on envelope .Do check VBKVM Hall Tickets
How To Apply (Online)?
How To Apply (Offline) ? text-align: justify"> Candidates are required to download the application form from “The website vbindia.org any time.All the parts of the form should be filled using black or blue ball point pen only.After filling up the form in all respect candidates must send mission copy of bank Demand draft(DD) or challan with form in envelop by speed post and registered post only.
If candidates submit application fee by demand draft(DD) then get DD form any bank with “vishwa bharti shiksha evam shodh sansthan (pay at jaipur)