UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019. Union Public Service Commission has released the notification of Engineering Service Examination on 26 SEP 2018. Approximately 581 Vacancies are expected to be filled base on the results of the examination. Before applying go through the details of eligibility and requirements.
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2019
Name of Notification: Engineering Service Examination 2019
Release Date: 26 SEP 2018
Last Date of application: 22 OCT 2018
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in/
Based on the results recruitment will be made to services / posts under the following categories:
Category I-Civil Engineering.
Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
Category III-Electrical Engineering.
Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign
- University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
For Mains :
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2019 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 1998.
- The upper age-limit of 30 years will be relaxable upto 35 years in the case of Government servants of the following categories, if they are employed in a Department/ Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 in below PDF and apply for admission to the examination for all or any of the Service(s)/Post(s) mentioned in column 2, for which they are otherwise eligible
- A candidate who has been continuously in a temporary service on a regular basis in the particular Department/Office for at least 3 years on the 1st January, 2019.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees T w o hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India.
Important Dates :
Publication of Notification:26-09-2018
Start of submission of application:26-09-2018
Close of submission of application:22-10-2018(06:00 PM)
Preliminary exam date: 06-01-2019