UPSC Civil Exam Notification 2017: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Civil service examination detailed official notification regarding examination dates, fee, eligibility,online apply, syllabus, pattern, etc., are available at www.upsc.gov.in given on 22/02/2017.
UPSC Civil Exam Notification 2017
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) among others.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||UPSC Civil services Examinations|
|Category||UPSC Civil Service Examination 2017 Notification|
|Date of Notification||22/02/2017|
UPSC Civil Service (Group 1) Details 2017
|Civil Service Examination 2017 Official Notification Date||22/02/2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||From 22/02/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||17/03/2017|
|Date of Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination||18th June, 2017|
|Date of Main Examination of the Civil Services Examination||October, 2017|
It is conducted in two phases: a preliminary examination consisting of two objective-type papers (general studies and aptitude test), and a main examination consisting of nine papers of conventional (essay) type followed by a personality test (interview).
Civil Service Examination 2017 Eligibility Conditions to Apply 2017
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised
by the Government.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical
- For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate
must be a citizen of India.
- For other services, a candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: For more details view the official notification @upsc.gov.in
- Lower Age Limit:18 years
- Upper Age Limit : Must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2017
Number of Attempts:
- For General category: 6
- OBC category:9
- SC/ST: Unlimited
- For Female/SC/ST/PH: Nil
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
Click Here : For Official Notification
Click Here : To Apply UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam OnlineRelated Content: