Utter Pradesh Assistant Teacher Admit Card released for 2018-19. Downloading links are given below. The exam date has also been announced. UP Assistant Teacher exam would be conducted by the commission on sunday. January 6, 2019. Check below the detailed information about UP Assistant Teacher & Can download your Admit Card.
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 Released : Download Here
- Exam Conducting Service: Utter Pradesh Commission
- Exam Date: 06-01-2019 (Sunday)
- Exam Timing: 11:30 am to 01:30 pm
- Number of peoples for writing this exam: 4,30,479
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Exam Type: Descriptive Paper
- No. of Questions : 150
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Exam pattern is given below.
|Subject||No.of Qns||No.of Marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2019 :
- General Hindi: अलंकार, समास, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- GENERAL ENGLISH :
2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
3) Parts of Speech.
4) Transformation of Sentences.
5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
6) Punctuation and Spellings.
7) Words Meanings.
8) Vocabulary & usage.
9) Idioms and Phrases.
0) Fill in the Blanks.
- General Science: Questions will be from Science in Daily use, Speed, Force, Energy, Distance, Light, Sound, Biology, Human Body, Health, Cleanliness & Nutrients, Environment & Natural Resources, Matter & Its states.
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area, Average, Ratio, Basic Geometry, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work & Basic Statistics etc.
- Environment & Social Study: Structure of Earth, Rivers, Mountains, Continents, Ocean & creatures, Natural Resources, Latitude & Longitude, Solar System, Indian Geography, Indian Freedom Movement, Indian Social Reformers, Indian Constitution, Our Administration, Traffic & Road Safety, Economics, Our Cultural Heritage, Environmental Protection, Natural Disaster Management.
- Teaching Skills: Method of Teaching & Skills, Principal of teaching & learning, Present Indian Society & Elementary Education, inclusive education, New Efforts for Elementary Education, Educational Evaluation & Measurement, Early Reading Skills, Educational Management & Administration.
- Child Psychology : Individual Variation, Factors to influence Child Growth, Identification of Learning Ability, Creation of Educational Environment, Principal of Learning & Usefulness in Class Teaching, Special Arrangements for Handicapped Candidates.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Important National & International Current Affairs, Important Current Affairs of Uttar Pradesh, Place, Personalities, Books, National & International Sports Awards, Indian Culture & Art etc.
- Reasoning: space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Information Technology: Teaching Skill Development, IT in Class Teaching & School Management, Computer, Internet, Smartphone, Open Education Resource, Important Apps for Teaching, Information of Use of Digital Education Material.
- Life Skill/ Management & Attitude: Business Practices and Policy, Motivation, Importance of Teacher, Constitutional & Human Value, Effective Use of Punishment & Reward Arrangement.