TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 : The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) published employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Account Officer (JAO) Posts. The recruitment has revealed with 114 Vacancies. Other details of recruitment like education qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates are given below.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 – Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Junior Accounts Officer.
- Name Of Organisation: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
- Post Name : Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Vacancies
- Number of Vacancies : 114 Posts
- Category: Govt Job
- Job Location: Telangana
- Official Website : tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
Education Qualification :
Candidates Must possess B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 44 Years
The Upper age limit of 44 years is relax able up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on written test.
Salary Details :
Exam Pattern :
- Section A – 80 Marks
- ACCOUNTANCY AND ADVANCED ACCOUNTANCY English & Telugu : 35 Marks
- COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING English & Telugu : 25 Marks
- AUDITING English & Telugu : 20 Marks
- Section B – 20 Marks
- General Awareness and Numerical Ability
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates may apply online through official website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in by paying exam fee and filling application form.
- Starting date for Payment of Fee —– 01.02.2018
- Starting date of application submission —– 02.02.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online —– 19.02.2018 (up to 05.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application —– 19.02.2018 (up to 11.59 pm)
- Downloading of Hall tickets from —– 15.03.2018
- Date of examination —– 25.03.2018
- Download TSSPDCL JAO Notification 2018
- Click Here Apply Online
Stay tuned to our website for latest updates on education, TSPSC updates,recruitment notification,answer key, admit cards etc. Bookmark our page press Ctrl+D for easy navigation.If you have any query regarding the post please ask us on below comment box.