TSSPDCL Asst Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018 : The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) published employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts. The recruitment has revealed with 153 Vacancies. Other details of recruitment like education qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates are given below.
TSSPDCL Asst Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil )
- Name of the Organisation : The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Number of Vacancies : 153 Posts
- Job Category : State Govt Job
- Job Location : Telangana
- Official Website : tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
Education Qualification :
Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering o of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, 2 Assistant Engineer / Civil or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE.
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 44 Years
The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on written test
How To Apply?
Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply online through tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in.
Exam Pattern :
The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark. The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject of respective discipline and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Payment of Fee —– 01.02.2018
- Starting date of application submission —– 02.02.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online —– 19.02.2018 (upto 05.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of Online Application —– 19.02.2018 (upto 11.59 pm)
- Downloading of Hall tickets from —– 15.03.2018
- Date of examination —– 25.03.2018
- Click Here TSSPDCL Asst Engineer Recruitment Notification PDF
- Click Here TSSPDCL AE Apply Online 2018
Stay tuned to our website for latest updates on education, TSPSC updates,recruitment notification,answer key, admit cards etc. Bookmark our page press Ctrl+D for easy navigation.If you have any query regarding the post please ask us on below comment box.