TSPSC Physical Director (Schools) Results 2018 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released and updated Physical Director (PD) in Schools Exam Results on its official website tspsc.gov.in. Hall Ticket numbers of selected candidates list has been uploaded by the exam conducting authority. So students of following Hall Ticket numbers attend certificate verification on 19th January 2018 with all required documents.
TSPSC Physical Director (Schools) Results 2018
Following Hall Ticket numbers selected for the post of Physical Director.
|Hall Ticket Numbers||Certificate Verification Venue|
On the basis of Main Examination held on 07/09/2017 for the Post of Physical Director (Schools) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 06 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of 06 vacancies. The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 19/01/2018 at TSPSC office from 10.00 A.M onwards. The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in Original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazzetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
1) Checklist (1 Set)
2) Hall ticket (Mains)
3) Date of Birth certificate (SSC Memo)
4) Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in
the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un Employees)
5) Provisional /Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo .
6) School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class OR Certificate of Residence/Nativity
(When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open
7) Integrated Community certificate issued by T.S. Government with Father/Mother
8) Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as
per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP)
Department, Dt:18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
9) Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only) if any
10) NOC from employer for In-service candidates
11) Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates
who are working under T.S. Govt., and claiming age relaxation
12) 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazzetted Officer.
Click Here TSPSC Physical Director (PD) Merit List 2018
Stay tuned to our website for latest updates on education, TSPSC updates,recruitment notification,answer key, admit cards etc. Bookmark our page press Ctrl+D for easy navigation.If you have any query regarding the post please ask us on below comment box.