TSPSC Junior Assistant Hall Tickets and Exam Date 2018. Recently the application process of Telangana Junior Assistant has been closed. Right now Admit card / Hall tickets are available in the official web site : tspsc.gov.in. The exam date had also been released, it is going to be conducted on 07-10-2018.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Hall Tickets and Exam Date 2018
TSPSC Junior Assistant exam was conducted by TSPSC for filling up vacancies of Group IV, JA in RTC, Bill Collector in GHMC and Various posts in Beverages Corporation in the sate of telangana.
- Start date of application: 07 June 2018
- Last date of application: 06 July 2018
- Last date for downloading Hall tickets: 06 Oct 2018
- Exam date: 07 Oct 2018
How to download admit card:
- Candidate need to visit official website: www.tsprrecruitment.in
- Enter your TSPSC Id and Date of birth
- Click on download hall ticket.
This exam has two papers, paper-I and paper-II which are scheduled on 07 Oct 2018.
Paper-I is conducted from 10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M
Paper-II is conducted from 02:30 P.M to 05:00 P.M
- The Hall Ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example: Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID, and Driving License). Preferably, Aadhaar Card may be carried by the candidate.
- This Hall Ticket is valid only, if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, candidate is advised to get the printout of the Hall Ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer preferably on a colour photo printer.
- The candidate who does not have clear photograph or no photo on the Hall Ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs along with a written representation to Chief Superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test