TSGENCO JAO Recruitment 2018 : Candidates can download the Notification of Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Junior Accounts Officer recruiment 2018. TSGENCO inviting the applications from the Eligible candidates by issuing this Notification in order to fullfill 42 vacancies. Candidates who aspires to apply for JAO post can download notification through official website @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in. Aspirants can check the details like Eligibility, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application fee, Exam fee, Application Process, Imporant Dates etc.., as mentioned below..
TSGENCO JAO Recruitment 2018 Download Notification/Application
- Organisation : Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Name of the Post : Junior Accounts Officer
- Number of Vacancies : 42
- Category : JAO Notification/Application
- Status : Released
- Official Website : tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 44 years
Age Relaxation :
The upper age limit shall be relaxed to the following categories :
- SC/ST & BCs Category : 05 years
- Physically challenged persons : 10 years
Educational Qualification :
|Class & Category||Qualifications|
|Class – III & Category – I“Junior Accounts Officer”||(i) First Class post Graduate Degree of M.Com., of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act, or a State Act. Or
(ii) B.Com First Class of any Recognized university of
(iii) Pass in IPCC (formally known Intermediate) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Or(iv) Pass in Intermediate examination of the Institute
of Cost Accountants of India.
Examination Fee :
- On-line application processing fee : Rs.150/-
- Written Test/Examination Fee : Rs.350/-
Note : However, the applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Backward Class Communities and Physical Handicapped are exempted from payment of ‘Written Test/Examination Fee’
Centres For The Written Test/Examination :
The written examination for recruitment of “Junior Accounts Officer” will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Steps To Apply :
- Candidates could visit Official Website @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Homepage of TSGENCO will appears on screen.
- Click on JAO Notification.
- Click on Payment link.
- Pay the Application & Examination Fee through online.
- Click on application and enter all the details.
- Submit the application.
- Take a print of acknowledgement.
Important Dates :
- Submission of Applications through On-line from : 13.04.2018.
- Last date for online payment of Examination Fee : 09.05.2018.
- Last date for submission of On-line Application : 10.05.2018.
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded from 20.05.2018 onwards.
- The examination is scheduled on 27.05.2018
Direct Link :
Click on the above link to visit the official website directly. Candidates can check the application dates and apply online before last date of application. We will further provide the link o access hall tickets and results. Stay tune to our website regularly for more updates.Related Content: