TSCAB Recruitment 2019: Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank is recently out the recruitment notification for TSCAB Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts. It released for 439 Posts for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Manger Posts. Eligible and Interested can read this article and apply.
TSCAB Recruitment 2019 – Notification Apply Online for 439 Posts:
- Organization Name: TSCAB
- Job Designation: Staff Asst & Asst Manager
- Job Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Telangana
- Total Vacancies: 439
- Mode of Application: Online
- TSCAB Asst Manager: Graduation with 60% or Commerce Graduates with 55%.
- TSCAB Staff Asst: Proficiency in Telugu Language & Knowledge of English.
TSCAB Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
||No. Of Posts
Age Limit: (as on 01.09.2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable.
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 Years for OBC candidates.
- 10 Years for PH candidates.
- 13 Years for PH+BC & for Ex-Servicemen
Pay Scale For TSCAB Asst Manager and Staff Asst Posts:
- For Assistant Manager: Rs. 15925-655/4-18545-815/5-22620-980/2-24580-1145/8-33740-1460/1-35200.
- For Staff Assistant: Rs.11765-570/5-14615-655/6-18545-815/5-22620-980/2-24580-1145/5-30305.
- SC/ST/PC/EXS (Intimation Charges) – Rs.250/-
- General/BC (Applciation + Intimation Charges) – Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure for TSCAB Recuitment 2019:
- Online Test/Examination for 100 Marks. (Objective type of test)
- Interview for 12.5 Marks.
- 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each Wrong Answer.
Syllabus for TSCAB Recruitment 2019 Test:
||No of Qns
TSCAB Recruitment Application Process:
- Go to official website www.tscab.org.
- Find the advertisement for Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply – 19-12-2018
- Last Date to Apply – 05-01-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details – 05-01-2019
- Last Date for Printing Application – 20-01-2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test – 16th & 17th Feb 2019