Office of tthe he Director of Government Examinations Telangana released TS SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Dates 2018 @ official website http://bse.telangana.gov.in/. All the regular/private/once failed candidates in the 10th class have to pay the examination fee as mentioned by the Govt of TS.Required students who are waiting for the examination fee details check the fees and due dates for paying the examination fee.The detials of the examination fee are given below.
TS SSC/10th Class Exam Fee Dates 2018
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates
|Sl .No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster into the Sub-Treasury /SBH / SBI.||Last date for
submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.
|Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE., TS,
|1||Without late fee||08th Nov 2017||09th Nov 2017||10th – 13th Nov, 2017||14th & 16th Nov 2017|
|2||With late fee of Rs.50/-||22nd Nov 2017||23rd Nov 2017||25th Nov 2017||27th Nov 2017|
|3||With late fee of Rs.200/-||06th Dec 2017||7th Dec 2017||08th Dec 2017||11th Dec 2017|
|4||With late fee of Rs.500/-||20th Dec 2017||21st Dec 2017||22nd Dec 2017||23rd Dec 2017|
If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may reckoned for the purpose.
Instruction To The Candidates:
- Rs.125/ For Regular candidates for all subjects
- For up to three and less than 3subjects is Rs.110/-
- Rs.125 more than three subjects.
- Fee for vocational students is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125 for SSC academic courses.
The students belonging to (SC) Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Backward Classes who are appearing for 10th Class March 2018 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000 per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000 or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Aires wetland.
Important Note :
- There is no need to submit ICR and OMR forms along with MNR.
- Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through the only online compulsorily.
- Schedule dates for uploading online data will communicate later separately.
Download Official Notification of TS 10th March 2018 Exam Fee Dates