TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017: Candidates can download the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET) 2nd phase counselling dates from the official website @ pecetadm.tsche.ac.in. TS PECET first phase counselling has been successfully conducted from 9th to 11th September, 2017 and the seat allotment of same has been released. The candidates who are not satisfied with the 1st phase college allotment, they want to attend for the 2nd phase certificate verification.TS PECET 2nd phase web options entry has been conducted on 23rd, 24th & 25th September, 2017.
TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017:
After the declaration of TS PECET first phase seat allotment results candidates who have not got the seat and not satisfied with the 1st phase seat allotment want to attend for the ll phase web counselling with the required documents. To attend TS PECET 2017 second Counseling Students need to login by their Hall ticket and Date of Birth as their login ID and Password and get to TS PECET 2nd Phase Counseling Web Options Entry 2017 to select their choice of Colleges as to the rank acquired by them.
Schedule of Web Counseling:
- The qualified candidates of TS PECET-2017 who have not attended for certificate
verification earlier shall get their certificates verified at Helpline Center – Director of
PG Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- Candidates are required to pay Processing fee of Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Rs. 500/ for others.
Required Documents for TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling 2017:
- TSPECET-2017 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in T.S. excluding the period of their employment outside T.S. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
Download Here TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017Related Content: