TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017: Candidates can download the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET) 2nd phase counselling dates from the official website @ pecetadm.tsche.ac.in. TS PECET first phase counselling has been successfully conducted from 9th to 11th September, 2017 and the seat allotment of same has been released. The candidates who are not satisfied with the 1st phase college allotment, they want to attend for the 2nd phase certificate verification. Candidates can download the ll phase counselling dates from the link given below.
TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017:
After the declaration of TS PECET first phase seat allotment results candidates who have not got the seat and not satisfied with the 1st phase seat allotment want to attend for the ll phase web counselling with the required documents. To attend TS PECET 2017 second Counseling Students need to login by their Hall ticket and Date of Birth as their login ID and Password and get to TS PECET 2nd Phase Counseling Web Options Entry 2017 to select their choice of Colleges as to the rank acquired by them.
- Exam Conducting Authority Name: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
- Exam Name: Telangana PECET
- Exam Date: 05th June 2017
- Category: 2nd Counselling Dates
- Status: Update soon…
- Official Website: pecetadm.tsche.ac.in
Required Documents for TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling 2017:
- TSPECET-2017 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of
- Residence certificate M.R.O in case of Non local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the revenue authorities in the Government
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
Download Here TS PECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017