TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Notification: The current notification is from Govt of Telangana about an entrance test TS LAWET & TS PGLCET notification for an admission into LL.B & LL.M for an academic year 2017- 2018 the examination dates and fee particulars that should be paid while applying online & for more information go through below details.
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Notification
All Entrance Tests in the state of Telangana will be conducted by the TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education), Hyderabad . And the present notification is regarding LAWCET & PGLCET 2017.
- Name of the Board: TSCHE
- Name of the Exam: TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2017
- Conducted By: Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Official site: www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Type of Test: Online Examination
- Examination Dates: Released
Check TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET Schedule Details @lawcet.tsche.ac.in
How ever the entrance test TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2017 for admission test into 3 years and 5 years LLB Courses & LLM Courses offered by the state universities in TS including affiliated colleges conducted by the KU, Warangal.
TSCHE LAWCET & PGLCET 2017 Important Dates
|Category||Important Dates to Check|
|Date of Paper Notification Released||15th March, 2017|
|Staring Date for the Submission of Online Applications||18th March, 2017|
|Closing Date for the Submission of Online Applications||18th April, 2017|
|Examination Date & Time of TSLAWCET-2017||Date: 27th May, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
|Examination Date & Time of TSPGLCET-2017||Date: 27th May, 2017
Time: 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Registration Fee Structure:
TSLAWCET- 2017 Application Fee
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 350/-
TSPGLCET – 2017 Application Fee
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply Online For TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Notification
- First go through the site: www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- There you are going to view notification go through the official notification.
- Then Click on apply link.
- Enter details carefully & upload photo, signature.
- Then make payment through credit/debit/online banking.
- After submission take a print out of application form for future reference.
Click Here : Official Notification
Click Here : To Apply OnlineRelated Content: