TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2017 : Check Telangana LAWCET 2017 Counselling Web Option Dates Procedure through official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The results of the lawcet exam were declared long back and the students who qualified in the Telangana LAWCET Entrance exam waiting for the counselling dates. The counselling of the TS LAWCET is likely to be held in the month of November 2017.Check counselling details from below.
TS LAWCET Counselling Dates 2017 – Check Procedure
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test-2017 (TSLAWCET-2017) and Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test – 2017 (TSPGLCET-2017) conducted by the CONVENER,TSLAWCET/ TSPGLCET-2017, Kakatiya University,Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B Regular Courses and LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2017-18.
The entrance exam was conducted on 27-05-2017 and the results of the same were declared later.The counselling process is not yet started.The counselling of Telangana LAWCET is likely to be scheduled in the month of November 2017.
TS LAWCET Counselling Procedure Involves Below Steps
- Certificate Verification Process
- Exercising Web Options (Option Entry Process)
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting @ the respective college
Help Line Centres For Certificate Verification
|Hyderabad||JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Nizam College, Basheerbagh|
|A V Arts & Science College, Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad|
|Warangal||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
Counselling Fee :
- SC/ST : Rs.250/-
- For Others : Rs.500/-
Original Certificates to be produced @ the time of Certificate Verification
- TSLAWCET- 2017 / TSPGLCET-2017 Rank Card
- TSLAWCET – 2017 / TSPGLCET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian
- PH: Certificate issued by District Medical Board— candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP – The children of Armed Forces, i.e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-service Men and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Download TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling NotificationRelated Content: