TS Inter I/II Year Exam Fee Notification March 2019 : Telangana State Intermediate First/Second year Students can download the exam fee notification through official website of Board of Intermediate Education @ bie.telangana.gov.in. TS Inter final exams will going to held in the month of March every year. Now, BIE released the notification for those students who aspires to apply for inter exams. Students who are pursuing Inter 1st & 2nd year could download the details through official website otherwise click on the direct link mentioned below the page.
TS Inter I/II Year Exam Fee Notification March 2019 – Download Here
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education inviting applications from Inter First & Second Year regular students, failed candidates (General & Vocational) and Attendance exempted private candidates (without college study for humanities groups). Candidates with a change of group who wish to appear for ensuring Intermediate Public examinations, March 2019 in Telangana State.
Exam Fee Schedule :
- Last Date for payment of fee : From 17.09.2018 To 24.10.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.100/- : From 25.10.2018 To 08.11.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.500/- : From 09.11.2018 To 26.11.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.1000/- : From 27.11.2018 To 11.12.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.2000/– : From 12.12.2018 To 02.01.2019
- With a late fee of Rs.3000/- : From 03.01.2019 To 21.01.2019
- With a late fee of Rs.5000/- : From 22.01.2019 To 04.02.2019
Exam Fee Particulars (per year) for IPE March 2019 :
- Exam fee for theory subjects only under General/Vocational stream : Rs.460/-
- Fee for both theory and practical subjects under general / vocational stream : Rs.620/-
- Fee for practical subjects only in bridge course under general/ vocational stream : Rs.170/-
- Fee for theory subjects only in bridge course under general/ vocational stream : Rs.120/-
- Fee (for general courses only) for mathematics/ 2nd language as additional subject : Rs.460/-
- Fee for pass certificate holders appearing for improvement in Humanities groups (without practicals) : Rs.1050/-
- Fee for pass certificate holders appearing for improvement in science groups (with practicals) : Rs.1200/-
Download Fee Notification :
- Visit Official Website @ bie.telangana.gov.in
- Home Page will appears on screen.
- Click on notifications tab.
- Search for Inter I & II Year Exam Fee 2018.
- Download the notification.
- Check the details of exam fee.
- Make the fee payment before laast date.
- Prepare well for exams.
Direct Link :
- Download Here : TS Inter I/II Year Exam Fee Notification March 2019
Click on the link and check the amount of fee and last dates for the payment of fee with & without late fee. All the above information is provided as per official notification. For further more updates stay tune to our website regularly.Related Content: