TS ICET 2017 Notification: Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET 2017) is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates looking for TS ICET 2017 can get the complete details about notification, application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, entrance schedule etc.
TS ICET Notification 2017 Details
This TSICET is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and TS ICET 2016.
TS ICET 2017 Notification has been released. The application will be available from 3rd March 2017. Click here to view Notification.
TS ICET 2017 Eligibility
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Note: The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2017.
For more details on Eligibility Criteria candidates can get more information here.
TS ICET Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSICET-2017 may submit their applications through online mode at www.icet.tsche.ac.in.
Online Application Fee:
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs: 250/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs: 350/-
TSICET-17 Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee of Rs.350/- (Rs: 250/- for SC/ST) may be paid towards the application registration and processing fee through TS Online / AP online / Mee Seva / e-Seva centres or through Payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card/ Net banking). The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus and model Question paper, Test centers, related instructions and procedures for online Submission of Applications are available on the websites www.icet.tsche.ac.in.
All the interested candidates can apply before 06th April, 2017 for the entrance test and Already applied can View/ Print Submitted Application Form from this link.
TS ICET Schedule 2017
- Notification Date: 23-02-2017 (Thursday)
- Registration of Online Application form: 03-03-2017 (Friday)
- Last date for Online Application without late fee: 06-04-2017 (Thursday)
- Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs.500/-: 16-04-2017 (Sunday)
- Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs.2000/-: 25-04-2017 (Tuesday)
- Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs.5000/-: 05-05-2017 (Friday)
- Last date for Online Application with late fee of Rs.10000/-: 14-05-2017 (Sunday)
- Downloading of TSICET-2017 Hall Tickets: 24-04-2017 (Monday)
- Date of TSICET-2017 Examination: 18-05-2017 (Thursday)
- Announcement of Preliminary Key: 21-05-2017 (Sunday)
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key: 27-05-2017 (Saturday)
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results: 30-05-2017 (Tuesday)
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2017
TS ICET 2017 Pattern of the Test: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
TS ICET 2017 Question Paper Pattern & Exam Structure
|Section||Topic||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|i. Data Sufficiency||20||2 1/2 hrs
|ii. Problem Solving||55|
|i. Arithmetical Ability||35|
|ii. Algebraical & Geometrical Ability||30|
|iii. Statistical Ability||10|
|ii. Business & Computer Terminology||10|
|iii. Functional Grammar||15|
|iv. Reading Comprehension||15|
The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.
TS ICET Hall Tickets 2017
The Hall Ticket for TSICET 2017 available for download from Thursday, April 24, 2017 (Monday). The registered candidates can now download the TSICET 2017 Hall Ticket or admit card from here at this page. TS ICET 2017 Hall Tickets Download for MBA/MCA entrance test in telangana state. Admit Cards available to download at www.icet.tsche.ac.in. Telangna ICET halltickets 2017 download. Candidates can now download exam call letter for ICET-2017 entrance test from below. Exam on 18-05-2017 10.00AM to 12.30PM.
TS ICET Results 2017
- Qualifying Marks for TSICET-2017: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks). However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
- Ranking: Candidates will be given State-wide ranks in the order of merit at the TSICET – 2017. For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scores the same ranks at TSICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate Priority.
For regular updates on TS ICET 2017 keep visiting http://tsicet.in.