TS Degree Entrance Test 2017: Telangana TSWDCET-2017 entrance test notification for the admission into to 1st Year Degree Semester wise Courses B.A./B.com/B.Sc. for the Academic Year 2017-18 in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women.
TS Degree Entrance Test 2017
The current notification TSW DCET (Telangana Social Welfare Degree Common Entrance Test) 2017 for women conducted by the Telanagana Social Welfare Residential educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) , Hyderabad. The details about the board is given at official site :tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
- Name of the Organization : TSWREIS, Hyderabad
- Name of the Examination : TSW DCET- 2017
- Examination for the Courses : B.A./B.com/B.Sc
- Apply Mode : Online
- Official Website : tswreis.telangana.gov.in
TSW DCET 2017 Notification Details
|Starting Date to Submit Online Applications||27/02/2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications||26/03/2017|
|TSWDCET-2017 Examination Date||16/04/2017 (Sunday) From 11.30 A.M to 2.00 P.M (2 ½ hours duration)|
|Date to Download Hall tickets||06/04/2017 to 15/04/2017|
|Date to Download Rank Card||30/04/2017|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For TSW DCET 2017
- Students appearing for Senior Intermediate Examination in March, 2017 conducted by Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State with 40% or more marks in the 1st year Annual 2016/Advanced Supplementary 2016 Examinations are alone eligible to appear for the test.
- Students who have passed in Intermediate in 2016/2015.
- The parents Annual income more than Rs.2.00 lakhs in Urban areas & Rs.1.50 lakhs in Rural areas are not eligible for admission into 1st Degree Courses.
Application Fee : Rs.50/-
- There is 40 students vacancies in each course.
- For List of Colleges visit official site.
- Subject wise marks to obtain in intermediate is 30 to get admission in TSW Residential College.
- Question Paper (120 Marks) will be objective type. Multiple choice questions and the answers should be marked on the OMR Sheets.
- There will be reservation of seats for various categories.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Visit the Official site : tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
- Search in home page for TSWDCET -2017.
- Click on that link.
- Read the instructions/notification before going to apply.
- Then click on Apply Link & make the payment first.
- Then go for Submit application option.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here : For Official Advertisement
Click Here : To Apply OnlineRelated Content: