TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Admit Card 2018. Candidates can download the admit card directly at tnusrbonline.org by using user id and password. Details related to hall ticket / Admit card of Sub Inspector is mentioned below.
TNUSRB SUB INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT
Admit Card Download process:
- Visit Official site: Click Here
- Click on Existing user click here to download in SI Finger print OR Visit the link sent to mail or Mobile number registered
- Login using User Name and Password.
- Click on Admit card.
- Print out the admit card.
Pay scale for this post:
Pay scale for the post of Sub- Inspector (Finger Print) will be Rs. 36900 – 116600
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20|
20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidate.
Physical measurements required:
- OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/ DNC : Min 163 cms Height
- SC, SC(A) and ST : Min 160 cms Height
Women and Transgender:
- OC, BC, BC (M) and MBC / DNC : Min 154 cms Height
- SC, SC (A) and ST : Min 152 cms Height
Examination center will be intimated at time of the issuing Hall Ticket by TNUSRB.
Documents required at Exam:
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo Id. Proof
- SMS and E-mail alerts will be sent to the eligible candidates on the registered mobile
number and e-mail ID for downloading the Hall Ticket for written examination
- For certificate verification candidates need to get their original certificates which are uploaded during the process of application.
- Candidate who fails to produce the original certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quota.
- Date of Notification 29.08.2018
- Star date of online application 29.08.2018
- Last date for submission of application 28.09.2018
- Admit card availability : Available soon
- Exam Date: Available soon