TNPSC EO Grade IV Recruitment Notification 2018. Aspirants can fill up the application at tnpsc.gov.in by 03 Dec 2108. Applications are invited from applicants professing Hindu Religion only.
TNPSC EO Grade IV Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of recruiter||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service|
|Name of post||EXECUTIVE OFFICER (GRADE-IV)|
|No. of posts||65|
- A pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to College courses of studies in the Universities in this State. OR
- A pass in the SSLC Examination of this State.
- The maximum age limit is 53 years for applicants belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs (Other than Muslims).
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” (i.e) applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs (Other than Muslims)
The above mentioned age concession will not apply to Ex-Servicemen applicants those
who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
- Written test
- Oral test
Based on total score in written and oral test candidates will be selected.
How to apply:
- Visit registration link Click here
- Get registered by paying Rs. 150/-
- Login using the user id and password.
- Select the post needed to be applied and click on apply.
- Fill up the application form
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit and print out the application.
- Make payment of application fee by 05 Dec 2018.
|Start date of application||02-Nov-18|
|Last date of application||03-Dec-18|
|Last date of fee payment||05-Dec-18|
*******For more details click on Notification link ********Related Content: