TN Medical Service Recruitment Board-Assistant Surgeon recruitment notification has been released on website mrb.tn.gov.in. This recruitment is expected to fill up 1,884 vacancies of Assistant Surgeons. For more details of recruitment including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, go throught the information given below:
TN Medical Service Recruitment Board-Assistant Surgeon
- Name of recruiter: Medical Service Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Assistant Surgeon
- Notification. No: 07/2018
- No. of Vacancies: 1,884
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Candidates should have passed M.B.B.S and must be registered practitioner within the meaning of Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914 and 12 months working experience as House Surgeon (CRRI).
Age Limit :
The maximum age of candidate need to be more than 35 years as on 01 July 2018.
- The age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is 13 Years.
- The age relaxation for the candidates of SC / ST / MBC & DC / BC / BCM is 22 Years.
The pay scale for the post of assistant surgeon in between Rs. 56,1000 – 1,77,500/-
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
Exam Paper pattern:
- The paper consists of 200 objective type questions about Medical science.
- The paper will be only in one language English.
- There will be no negative marking.
- General / Other State candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 750
- SC / SCA / ST candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 375
- Fee need to be paid only through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to apply:
- Visit the site :www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Get registered and Login using user id
- Click on apply for Assistant Surgeon.
- Duly fill up the application form and submit it.
- Start date of online application : 25 Sep 2018
- Closing date of online application: 15 Oct 2018
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Application Form: mrbofficer.online-ap1.com/asst_surgeon/index_controller_MRB/register