Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) released TN HSE Supplementary Hall Tickets for Examinations conducted in Sept & Oct 2017. All the candidates can now Download Tamil Nadu HSE supple exam admit cards from official website. Step by step instructions on TN HSE Supplementary Hall Tickets Download Sept / Oct 2017 are given below.
Candidates will be given 10 minutes (10.00 AM – 10.10 AM) for reading the question paper, 5 minutes (10:10 AM – 10:15 AM) for verification of particulars and 150 minutes (10:15 AM to 01:15 Noon) will be allowed to attempt the supplementary exam.
How to Download TN HSE Supple Hall Tickets 2017?
- Candidates have to click on Download link given below or visit official website of Directorate of Government Education at dge.tn.gov.in.
- Click on HSE September/October 2017 Exam – Hall Ticket Download
- Hall Ticket download page will open
- Now Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Next click on submit button below.
- Your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the Screen showing all your details.
- Check your details carefully and take a print out for further use.
- Candidates can Download Tamil Nadu HSE Supplementary Hall Tickets from here for exam conducted from 25th Sept – 10th Oct 2017.
- Download TN SSLC Supplementary Hall Tickets Download Sept / Oct 2017 from here
About Tamil Nadu Board:
Established in the year 1910, Tamil Nadu board is one of the biggest boards of the country. Also, the board is affiliated to the government of Tamil Nadu, India and conducts both secondary and senior secondary examination. TNBSE was formed by merging the two existing separate boards, Board of Secondary Education and Board of Higher Secondary ExaminationRelated Content: