Telangana TS TET 2017 Hall Tickets Released for exam conducted on 23rd July, 2017. Candidates can Download TS TET-2017 Admit Cards from tstet.cgg.gov.in using their registration id or registered mobile number and date of birth.
TS TET 2017 Exam Details
- Examination Name: Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET – 2017)
- Department Name: Telangana State School Education Board
- Examination Date: 23rd July 2017
- Exam Timings:
- Paper-I: 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon (2½ hrs)
- Paper-II: 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM (2½ hrs)
- Results: 05th August 2017
- Official Website: www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TS TET-2017) halltickets released by Department of School Education, Hyderabad. TS TET is scheduled to be conducted on July 23, 2017. The exam will have two papers i.e. Paper-1 & Paper-2 in Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will carry one mark and there is no -ve mark for wrong answer. Check https://tstet.co.in for previous papers, question paper pattern and other regular updates.
The test is conducted for candidates who are willing to get a job as a teacher for teaching in telangana government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is conducted for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 whereas Paper 2 is conducted for teachers opting for Class 6 to Class 8.
How to Download TS TET 2017 Hall Tickets?
- Visit official website of TS TET 2017 examination.
- Click on Download Hall Ticket link available in right side of the website.
- Now a pop up window will open with important instructions.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on check box below page.
- Now Enter your TS TET Registration Number and Date of birth and click on GO button.
- If you forget your Registration Number you can also download hall ticket using your Registered Mobile Number also…
- Your Details will be shown on the page with download load option.
- Click on Download Button and save it for further use.
- Dont forget to read all the instruction available below hall ticket.
Important Points for Candidates regarding TS TET 2017 Examination
- If any data is found to be incorrect they may make necessary corrections in the nominal roll cum attendance sheet during the examination.
- Candidate should be present with the Hall Ticket in the Examination centre one hour before the time of exam. No candidate will be allowed after the commencement of the examination i.e., 9.30 AM (Morning Session) or 2.30 PM (Evening Session).
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before 12 Noon in morning session and 5.00 PM for Afternoon Session.
- Every candidate should bring Two fine Black Ball point pens and a writing pad with him/her to mark on OMR Sheet. Any other colour pen is not permitted.
Check here to know how to change mistakes in TS TET 2017 hall ticket.Related Content: