Telangana SET 2017 Notification : Telangana State – State Eligibility Test (TS-SET-2017) for the year 2017 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 16 Dt. 09-06-2016 for recruitment and promotions of Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges/Universities as per the University Grants Commission Regulations.
Telangana SET 2017 Notification
- Name of the Organization: Telangana SET
- Conducted by the : Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State
- Name of the Examination : TS State Eligibility Test 2017
- Official Notification : Released
- TS SET Official Website : www.telanganaset.org
- Mode of Apply : Online
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TS SET 2017 Notification
- Candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear TS-SET. Others need not apply.
- Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for SET & who have appeared (OR) will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree examination and whose result is still awaited.
- Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post-Graduation only.
- In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
For More Details check official notification @telanganaset.org
Age Limit :
- There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
Number of Chances to appear for TS SET Examination:
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
Important Dates to apply TS SET 2017 at Online
|TS SET 2017 Details||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||22-02-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration)||20-03-2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||30-03-2017|
|Late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||06-04-2017|
|Late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee||01-05-2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||20-05-2017|
|Date of Examination||11-06-2017|