Tamil Nadu SSLC Supple Hall Tickets Download Sept / Oct-2017: The Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu has published the admit cards for the SSLC supplementary 2017 examination.
Candidates will be given 10 minutes (9.15 AM – 9.25 AM) for reading the question paper, 5 minutes (9:25 AM – 9:30 AM) for verification of particulars and 150 minutes (9:30 AM to 12 Noon) will be allowed to attempt the supplementary exam.
Tamil Nadu SSLC Supply Exam Time Table Sept/Oct-2017
1. Tamil Paper I – September 25th
2. Tamil Paper II – September 26th
3. English Paper I – September 27th
4. English Paper II – September 28th
5. Maths – October 3rd
6. Science – October 4th
7. Social Science – October 5th
8. Optional Language – October 6th
TN SSLC supplementary exam will begin on 25 September 2017 after the completion of the science practical examinations. The science practical exams will be held on 18, 19 and 20 September 2017.
How to Download TN SSLC Supple Hall Tickets 2017?
- Candidates have to click on Download link given below.
- Hall Ticket download page will open
- Now Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Next click on submit button below.
- Your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the Screen showing all your details.
- Check your details carefully and take a print out for further use.
- Candidates can Download Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Hall Tickets from here for exam conducted from 25th Sept – 06th Oct 2017.
- Download TN HSE Supplementary Hall Tickets Download Sept / Oct 2017 from here
About Tamil Nadu Board:
Established in the year 1910, Tamil Nadu board is one of the biggest boards of the country. Also, the board is affiliated to the government of Tamil Nadu, India and conducts both secondary and senior secondary examination. TNBSE was formed by merging the two existing separate boards, Board of Secondary Education and Board of Higher Secondary ExaminationRelated Content: