SWR 963 Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018 released by South Western Railway Recruitment board. Interested candidates fill online applications from www.rrchubli.in by paying application fee ₹ 100/-. Check Eligibility, Age Limit, Application details, Education Qualification and other notification details from below.
South Western Railway recently published Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018 for 963 posts.Interested candidates can apply through ONLINE before 16.1.2018. In the below we can provide the other details for SWR Application,Eligibility criteria,Other Qualification,Exam fee and Selection procedure.
SWR 963 Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018 Details
|Designation for job||Apprentice|
|Last date to apply||16-1-2018|
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date of notification.
- For General & OBC: 100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD: No Fee.
The payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as a part of online applications process.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks.
Other qualification trade also can apply for SWR:
Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic, Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA), Carpenter, Painter, Machinist, Fitter(Diesel Loco Shed), Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed), Electrician General, Fitter(Carriage & Wagon), Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA), Stenographer.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date and time, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC/SWR/UBL on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
- RRC/SWR/UBL does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application “ONLINE” within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
How to apply for SWR:
- The candidates are apply for this through ONLINE by visit the website www.rrchubli.in. By loging the website you can fill Application form details.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number, Aadhar Number (for authentication purpose).
- The details of self bank account which is linked to Aadhar account and valid e-mail ID in the “ONLINE” application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent through email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates should upload necessary documents and the same will be cross checked with originals during the time of document verification
- After filling the all application form details once you can check the details then you can submit the form.
Selection Procedure for SWR:
Engagement will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.Related Content: