SSC Multi Tasking Staff(NT) Notification 2017
SSC is a Government Organization of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.Where Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.Where this time it has released Official Notification Beneficial to SSC(10th) passed candidates to get placed in Govt Sector.
Telangana SSC (MTS)/NT Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has its headquarters located at New Delhi. Where current Official Advertisement is regarding recruitment of Matriculation(10th) passed candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff(MTS)/Non Technical(NT) all over the India in different States/ Union Territories.
- Name of Department: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post: MTS/Non -Technical
- Pay Scale:Rs.5200-20200/- (Grade Pay 1800/-)
- Job Category: Government Job 2017
- Job Location: India
- Official Link: www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: Must have to pass Matriculation
- Age Limit: 18-25 years as on 01/08/2017(i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet for more details please visit Official site of SSC
- Selection Process: Written Examination will consist of paper-I(objective type) and Paper-II (descriptive type)
- Candidates shall be selected for paper II based on cut off marks in paper I
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Application Fee:Rs.100/-(All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Important Dates to Remember
- Advertisement issued date:30/12/2016
- Online Application starting date:31/12/2016
- Last date to Apply:30/01/2017
- Examination dates:Applicants for posts in different States/UTs on 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017&07.05.2017
For more details about country code to apply,Age Relaxation,Regarding examination centers,Examination duration,syllabus mode of selection based on categories Check the Official Notification of SSC:www.ssc.nic.in regularly.
Click Here:For Official Advertisement
Click Here:For Online Apply