SSC MTS Re Exam Dates (Paper 1) 2017: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Multitasking Staff (MTS) Re Exam from September 16, 2017 – October 31, 2017. Previously the exam which was held on 30.4.2017, 14.5.2017, 28.5.2017, 4.6.2017 and 11.6.2017 has been cancelled. So the students who applied for the exam check the new dates.Download the admit card from the official website http://www.sscsr.gov.in.
SSC MTS Re Exam Dates (Paper 1) 2017
The Commission has decided to conduct the re-examination of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016 (Paper-I) from 16.9.2017 to 26.10.2017 in the Computer Based Mode.
- Commission Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Exam Dates : 16th Sept to 31st Oct 2017
- Category : Exam Date, Admit Card
- Status : Released
- Official Website : http://www.sscsr.gov.in/
Exam Pattern :
|Subject||Number of Questions||Duration for General Candidates||Duration for Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Palsy Candidates|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||90 Minutes||120 Minutes|
Note 1: Orthopedically Handicapped candidates (other than a candidate afflicted by Cerebral Palsy) who have a loco-motor disability (40% or more) wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate (such deficiency to be indicated in the medical certificate submitted by the candidate) are also allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour
Note 2 : There is no change with regard to maximum marks and Negative marking given in the original Notice of Examination for Paper-I.
How To Download SSC MTS Re Exam Admit Card 2017
- Visit Official Website http://www.sscsr.gov.in
- On the Home Page search for the SSC MTS Re Exam Hall Ticket
- Click on that link in a new tab
- Enter Roll Number & Date of Birth
- Click on submit option
- Your Admit Card appears on the screen
- Take the print out of it
Download SSC MTS Re Exam Admit Card 2017Related Content: