SSC CGL Tier-1 Result 2016 date announced by Staff Selection Commission. Regional wise SSC CGL results 2016 are to be released on date 08th Nov. All the candidates who attend Tier-1 examination can Check SSC CGL Result, Category Wise cutoff Marks will be released at official website www.ssc.ni.in.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Details
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
- Date of the Exam: 27th August to 11th September
- Category: Results
- Declaration of Results: 8th November 2016
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 in the Computer Based Mode in 43 Batches from 27.08.2016 to 11.09.2016 at about 415 venues in 96 cities throughout the country. This Examination was conducted at Srinagar on 25.09.2016. Against 38.04 lakh registered candidates, about 14.99 lakh candidates actually appeared in the said Examination.
The Commission, due to administrative reasons, has decided to conduct a re-examination for one Shift i.e. the Second Shift (Batch-II) of the CGLE Tier-I which was held at 4.15 PM – 5.30 PM on 27.08.2016. This re-examination will be conducted only for those candidates who had actually appeared in Batch-II on 27.08.2016.The tentative date for re-examination is 27.10.2016. Further details in this regard will be intimated to the candidates separately in due course.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Result 2016 Date
The result for CGLE (Tier-I)-2016, in context of the revised schedule of the examination, is tentatively proposed to be declared on 08.11.2016 and that CGLE (Tier-II)-2016 would be tentatively held w.e.f. 30.11.2016 to 02.12.2016. The firm dates would be declared very shortly.
Check SSC CGL Tier-1 Results & Cutoff Marks here
Know How to Check SSC CGL Tier-1 Results 2016.
- Visit your respective Staff Selection Commission Website from below table.
- Click on SSC CGL Tier-1 Results Link.
- Now Enter you Roll Number & Date of Birth in the fields
- Click on Submit button to get your marks.
- Check your details and save it for further use.