South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment Cell published the notification for filling up the 136 Goods Guard Vacancies.Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 before last i.e., 03-10-2017.This is the golden oppurtunity for the candidates looking for the central govt jobs.Interested & eligible candidates apply online through official website rrchubli.in.Other details regarding the recruitment like age limit,eligibility criteria,education qualification,how to apply are given below.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Organisation Name : South Western Railway
- Name of the Posts : Goods Guard
- Number of Vacancies : 136 Posts
- UR – 80
- SC – 32
- ST – 13
- OBC – 11
- Official Website : recruit-app.com/rrc_swr_gdce/ or rrchubli.in
Education Qualification :
Note : This recruitment is only for those candidates who are Serving Railway Employees of SWR and RWF/YNK except RPF/RPSF Department
Candidates who wish to apply must have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Age Limit :
The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be
- For General Candidates : 42 Years
- For OBC candidates : 45 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 47 Years
Application Fee :
No application Fee for this recruitment.
How To Apply ?
Candidates who wish to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 need to visit www.rrchubli.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application for further process of this recruitment.
Exam Pattern :
- The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each
wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question
Important Dates :
- Start Date to submit Online Application : 08-09-2017
- Last Date to submit Online Application : 03-10-2017
- Exam Date : Available Soon