South Indian Bank 336 PC Vacancies 2017
South Indian Bank is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India.Present Notification is from South Indian Bank for the Recruitment of 336 The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.candidates as Probationary Clerk(PC) in different states of India.
i.e., It invites applications from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Delhi NCR
- Name of the Bank:South Indian Bank
- Headquarters:SIB House, Thrissur City, Kerala, India
- Name of the Post:Probationary Clerk(PC)
- Official Website of the Bank: www.southindianbank.com
- No.of Posts:336
- Salary:Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
336 Clerks vacancies of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017ustify">South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It also provides the products like Loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance etc.
For all of these work Maintenance The SIB has Announced officially for vacant 336 positions for the Post of PC ,where the job location is mentioned above & also centres for CBT(computer based online test) are Delhi,Karnataka,Kerala,Puducherry,Tamilnadu this is a Tentative list,According to the Vacancies given below they will going to finalize the centres,for more details check the official site of SIB:www.southindianbank.com
- No.of Vacancies:
- Kerala – 210
- Tamil Nadu – 70
- Delhi NCR – 30
- Karnataka – 26
Eligiblility Criteria for 336 vacancies of South Indian Bankalifications:
- X/ SSLC : 60 % and above XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above
- 26 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously at least for a period of last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply.For detail official Notification about Examination pattern,Terms& conditions,& for other instructions to be taken before apply/before going for Examination Please go through official PDF of SIB:www.southindianbank.com
Points to Remember Before Apply For PC post of South Indian Bankess:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- For General Category:Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST category:Rs. 150/-
Mode of Application:Online
- Online Application Start Date:19.01.2017
- Online Application End Date:27.01.2017
- Online Test (Tentative):During February 2017
Click Here:Official Notification
Click Here:Online Apply