Download South India Bank Clerk 2017 Admit Card
The SBI has Announced officially for vacant 336 positions for the Post of PC ,and all the candidates who are applied for the post of PC are looking for the call letter in order to give their Examination in the month of February 2017.So the all the candidates are looking for the call letter that is going to be placed in the official website of SIB :www.southindianbank.com
And also the centres for CBT(computer based online test) are also declared in the official notification of SIB 2017 i.e., Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamilnadu this is a Tentative list.
- Name of the Bank : South Indian Bank
- Headquarters : SIB House, Thrissur City, Kerala, India
- Name of the Post:Probationary Clerk(PC)
- Official Website of the Bank : www.southindianbank.com
- No.of Posts : 336
- Call Letter : Will be Released Soon
- Examination Date:February,2017
Download Call Letter for SIB Clerk Post 2017
The Candidates who are applied for the post Probationary Clerk of SBI here are intimated to download the call letter in order to give Examination during the month of February 2017,To download the call letter for Examination and to give examination there will be some conditions set up by the SBI. So,all the may once again go through the official notification of SBI.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof is must and should,Where as Ration Card is not a valid id proof.
Steps to Download the Call Letter of for SBI clerk Post 2017:
- Visit the Bank’s website:www.southindianbank.com for downloading call letters for online test.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration.
- And appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause.