SCT SI (FPB),(IT&C) Physical Test Application Notification 2018. The candidates applied for the post of SI (IT & Communication) was 13,933 and for the post of SCT SI (Finger Print Bureau) was 7,694 .The number of candidates attended the Preliminary Written Test (PWT) was 10,809 (IT & Communication) and 6,013 (FPB).The number of candidates who had qualified for IT& Communication ) was 4,684 and for (FPB) was 6,013.
SCT SI (FPB),(IT&C) Physical Test Application Notification 2018
The candidates who has attended for the preliminary test need to check the final key paper which is available in the site www.tslprb.in. The candidates who has qualified in the preliminary test need to apply for the Part II which is Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
List of Candidates qualified in Preliminary Test: For SCT SI (IT&C)
|Category||Evaluated Candidates||Qualified Candidates||Percentage Qualified|
The Average Mark of the PWT of SCT SI (IT&C) is 65.75/200 (32.87 %), the Highest Marks scored is 143/200 (71.5 %) and the Lowest Mark is 16/200 (8 %). The Modal Mark – 64/200(32 %) is scored by 566 of the Candidates.
List of Candidates qualified in Preliminary Test: FOR SCT SI (FPB)
|Sl NO.||Category||Evaluated Candidates||Qualified Candidates||Percentage Qualified|
Average Mark is 69.99/200 (34.99 %), the Highest Mark Scored is 127/200 (63.5%) and the Lowest Mark is 40/200 (20 %). The Modal Mark – 63/200 (31.5 %) is scored by 212 of the Candidates.
The list of candidates of both who has Qualified to the stage two of examination (Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test) and list of the candidates who has not qualified has displayed on the website www.tslprb.in Which can be accessed by candidates login id.
The candidates who has declared qualified in the Preliminary Written Test need to Upload the Part II Application form along with the Scanned copies of required certificates / Documents.
Dates of filling Application Form:
- Dates for filling the part II application form has not at released.
- It will be released soon in a couple of days.
- For more updates keep visiting our site regularly.
Requirements for filling part-II Application Form and Uploading:
- SSC / Matriculation Certificate or its equivalent Certificate in support of Date of Birth
Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Community Certificate issued by Government of Telangana for age relaxation
- Latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by Government of Telangana for BC Candidates, if they claim Reservation in Selection
- Agency Area Certificate for ST & Aboriginal Tribe Candidates of Adilabad, Warangal Khammam and Mahabubnagar districts, if they claim relaxation in physical standards.
- Service Certificate by those Employees / Candidates who are in Telangana State Government Service for claiming age relaxation
- Special Category Certificate by those Candidates who claim Special Reservation.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate if already discharged from service for claiming Age Relaxation / Reservation
- Instructor of NCC Certificate for claiming age relaxation, wherever applicable
- No Objection Certificate by the serving personnel of Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union for claiming Age Relaxation / Reservation
- Once the candidate submit the Application no correction can be made.
- Giving the false information will lead to disqualify of Candidate and renders them to liable for Prosecution.
- After successful submission of Online Application, the candidate will be receiving an Acknowledgement to his/ her email id.
****For more updates keep visiting our site regularly****Related Content: