SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 : State Bank of India released the recruitment of 50 specialist officer Posts at the official website @ sbi.co.in. candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply before @ 28th Jan,2018. . Applicants can check the other details such as application fee, selection process, how to apply, etc., given below.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018- Apply 50 SO Posts @ sbi.co.in:
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post. Candidates are requested to apply
online through link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers .SBI will be conducting Online Exam for the same tentatively on 25th February 2018.
- Name of the Authority: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the Post: Deputy Manager(Internal Audit)
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Exam Date: 25.02.2018
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Type: Govt Job
- Job Location: All over India
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational organization and public sector financial and banking services association. It works as a corporation under the government with its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI has 191 foreign agencies spread over 36 countries, making it the biggest banking and financial services organization in India by assets.
Candidates who are applied for this post they must passed the Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Preferred for CISA.
Candidates applying this post should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years. Other age relaxation details can be seen in the official notification.
The selection of candidates for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 will be entirely based on Written Examination, Group Discussion, Interview conducted by State Bank Of India.
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
Candidates who are selected for SO post they can pay the amount will be 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- through the online method. Also, candidates from SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/- .
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions.||Total Marks||Duration|
|4.||Professional Language||50||100||45 Minutes|
How To Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on SBI SO Recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2017
- Date of online Test (Tentative): 25.02.2018
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 12.02.2018 on wards
Download Here: Official Notification
Click Here: Apply Online
Here we providing the information about the State Bank of India Specialist Officer Posts Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply Online @ sbi.co.in. Candidates can keep in touch for this website for any kind of information.