SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as Specialist Cadre Officer. There are about 121 vacancies for this post. Candidates who are seeking for the jobs in the SBI can utilise this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 4th Feb 2018. For detailed notification candidates should refer the official website @ sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 – Apply 121 SO Posts:
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in the various departments every year. Similarly, this year it has released the notification for the Specialist Officer posts.
- Name of the Authority: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 121
- Last Date to Apply: 4th Feb 2018
- Official website: sbi.co.in
CA or MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduation Degree (2 Years full time regular course) in Finance (The institute should be recognised/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE). For detailed education qualification for other posts candidates should refer the official notification. Educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, important dates can be given below.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age : 38 Years
- Middle Management Grade scale III (MMGS III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade scale IV (SMGS IV): 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- For General and OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.100/-
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Homepage will be displayed.
- Click on SBI SO Recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Download Here Official Notification
Click Here to Apply OnlineRelated Content: