SAMEER Mumbai Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Training. Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Trainee. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview directly.
SAMEER Mumbai Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Training
Advt No. 07/2018
Location: IIT Campus, Mumbai
Official website: www.sameer.gov.in/recruitments.asp
No. of vacancies:
|Subject||No. of Apprentice to be engaged|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||16||7|
|Computer Science Engineering / IT||2||0|
Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks.
Diploma Apprentice Trainee
- Three years Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks.
- Stipend for Diploma candidates is Rs. 8,500/- per month + other allowances
The candidates should not be more than 25 years.
- Duly Filled application Form (Available on the SAMEER website). The application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th/12th Standard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Experience Certificate if any
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Walk in Interview schedule:
- Electronic and telecommunication Engineering – 23 Oct 2018
- Computer science Engineering and It Graduate- 23 Oct 2018
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate- 24 Oct 2018
- Chemical Engineering Diploma- 24 Oct 2018
- Electronics and Telecommunication- 24 Oct 2018