RPSC LDC Re-Exam Admit Card 2016 Released. All the candidates can now Download RPSC Lower Division Clerk Grade-2 Exam Hall Ticket at Rajasthan Public Service Commission Official Website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The commission is going to conduct Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 2013 Re Exam on October 23.
RPSC LDC Re-Exam Admit Card 2016 Exam Details
- Organisation Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Exam Name: Lower Division Clerks (LDC) Grade-2
- Exam Year: 2013
- Re Exam Date: 23 October 2016
- Admit Card: 14 October 2016
- Number of Total Posts: 7,358
- Examination Type: Written test
- Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Now, the RPSC have released the LDC Admit Card. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website i.e.www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Due to some reasons, the RPSC has changed examination centers for some candidates. First Ajmer center was allotted but it is changed to Udaipur and Nagaur. RPSC released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 2013 posts.
RPSC LDC Re-Exam Pattern:
- General Knowledge: 50 questions
- Every Day Science: 50 questions
- Mathematics: 50 questions
- General Hindi: 75 questions
- General English: 75 questions
The applicants who will appeared in RPSC Lower Division Clerk Re Exam 2013 they can also follow the RPSC LDC Clerk New Exam Syllabus 2016 regards to batter preform in the test. Here we updates direct link of Download Completed Syllabus of RPSC LDC Clerk Exam Pattern 2016. RPSC Clerk Exam Paper consists two papers, each papers will have equal marks, marking details are General Knowledge (50 Questions), Every Day Science (50 Questions), Mathematics (50 Questions, General Hindi (75 Question Papers), General English (75 Question).
How to Download RPSC LDC Re-Exam Admit Card 2016
- Candidates first visit RPSC official Website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on”Clerk Grade II Comb. Comp. Exam 2013“ available in “News & Events” colomn in left side of webpage.
- Now enter your “Application ID, Date of birth and select Exam Name“.
- Then click on “Proceed” button.
- Your “RPSC LDC Re-Exam Admit Card 2016” will be displayed on screen.
- Check carefully your venue, exam center and exam date details and save if for future use.