RPSC Grade-1 School Teachers Results 2016 are to declare after 31st August, 2016. Rajasthan Public Service Commission announced results and subject wise cut-off marks at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had successfully conducted the written exam for the selection of the right candidate for the 13098 vacant posts of school lecturer on 17th to 23rd July, 2016.
Now, the wait is over. RPSC chairman Dr. Lalit K Panwar announced that the result will be declared by 31st Aug 2016. According to this, the commission will start declaring results from Tuesday onwards i.e. 30th Aug 2016. Candidates can check the results for all the subjects from the direct link provided below as soon as after declaration.
Details of RPSC Grade-1 School Teachers Results 2016
- Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Examination Name: School Lecturer
- Exam Date: 12th of July 2016 to 20th of July 2016
- Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The written exam was held between 17th to 27th July, 2016 and was meant for recruitment of school lecturer 1st grade teacher posts. This is an extremely prestigious examination and the demand for it was huge, as can be seen by the fact that hundreds of thousands of candidates applied for it. According to Dr Lalit K Panwar, chairman, RPSC, the result will be declared by 31st Aug 2016 latest and today is it.
The current examination was for the recruitment of 13,098 teachers across a number of subjects including Rajasthani, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Sociology, Political Science, Drawing, History, Philosophy, Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Commerce, Home Science, Chemistry, Economics, Music, and Sindhi.
RPSC Grade-1 School Teachers Cut-Off Marks 2016 (Expected)
- English Expected Cut Off Marks – 305-315
- History Expected Cut Off Marks – 250-260
- Commerce Expected Cut Off Marks – 235-240
- Chemistry Expected Cut Off Marks – 265-275
- Geography Expected Cut Off Marks – 255-265
- Maths Expected Cut Off Marks – 210-220
- Sanskrit Expected Cut Off Marks – 290-310
- Political Science Expected Cut Off Marks – 320-340
- Biology Expected Cut Off Marks – 270-280
- Hindi Expected Cut Off Marks – 310- 320