RPF SI Admit Card 2019: Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) has released admit card for Sub Inspector Group-A & Group-B Posts. Candidates who have applied in Group A and Group B posts can download their admit card at Official website www.si.rpfonlinereg.org. RPF / RPSF SI admit card direct given below. Total Posts, Vacancy details, Exam dates & Scheduled, Selection Procedure are given below can read this article.
RPF SI Admit Card 2018 For Group A, B, C & D Posts:
- Organization Name: Indian Railways
- Department Name: Railway Protection Force (RPF) & Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF)
- Total Posts: 1120
- Official website: www.si.rpfonlinereg.org
- For Group – A & Group – B: 05-01-2019 to 06-01-20119
- For Group – C & Group – D: 09-01-2019 to 13-01-20119
Examination Pattern & Syllabus for RPF 2018:
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Examination Mode: Online
- Exam Paper: Objective Type
- Negative Marking: -1/3
- Language: English, Hindi, and other 15 regional languages
- No. of Questions: 120
- General awareness-50 Qns – 50 Marks
- Arithmetic – 35 Qns – 35 Marks
- General Intelligence & reasoning – 35 Qns – 35 Marks
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Events Name||Male Sub-Inspector||Female Sub-Inspector|
|1600 meters run||06 mins 30 secs||–|
|800 meters run||–||04 mins|
|Long Jump||12 feet||09 feet|
|High Jump||03 feet 09 inch||03 feet|
Required Documents To Carry In The Exam:
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- printout of e-Aadhaar(Admit Card),
- The candidate must carry one color Pass photograph which was uploaded in the application form.
How to Download RPF Admit Card 2018:
- Admit Card Links are given below for group wise.
- Click and open the link.
- Enter Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Now click on LOGIN button, RPF Admit Card will be shown on the computer screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully and check all the details.
- Download & take a print out of the RPF Admit Card.
- Keep the RPF Admit Card safely for future reference.