Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2018. RBI is conducting an examination for recruitment of vacant posts of Assistant. This exam is conducted all over the India in various shifts at different locations. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Before applying go through the requirements of post mentioned below.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2018
Name of recruiter: RBI
Name of post: Assistant
Last date of application: 7 Nov 2018
Official website: opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks (in case of SC/ST/PWD, candidates just need to pass) and must be acquainted with word processing on PC.
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen, must be a graduate from a recognized University or must have passed the metrication or any equivalent exam of Armed Forces and served at least 15 years in the defence services.
- Must have proficiency in the language of the state under the office of recruitment which means the candidate must know to understand, speak, and write the language
Candidate need to be between 20 to 28 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989 : 5 years
- Application form will be released in official website
- Duly fill the application form and make payment online.
- If any mistakes found correction can be done before submission.
- For Candidates belonging General and OBC meed to pay Rs. 450/-
- Remaining candidates of SC/ST need pay Rs. 50/-
- Candidates of Ex service man and PwD of any categories need to pay Rs. 50/-
- Stage I: Preliminary test
- Stage II: Written test
- Stage III: Language Proficiency test
- Start of online application: 15 Oct 2018
- Close of online application: 7 Nov 2018
- Admit card availability : 14 Nov to 1 Dec 2018
- Preliminary Exam date: 26, 27 Nov 2018
- Mains Exam date: 20 Dec 2018
- Language Proficiency test: 20 Jan 2018