Reserve Bank of India released notification of Assistant posts.The RBI recruitment for the posts of the Assistant has been released with 623 vacancies.Interested & eligible candidates who want to settle their career @ the banking sector,this is the best oppurtunity. Other details regarding the recruitment like educational qualification,eligibility,age limit,application fee,how to apply,important dates are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 10th Nov
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017) :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office
Age (as on 01.10.2017) :
Between 20 and 28 years
Application Fees :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EX. (Intimation Charges) : 50/-
- For OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) : 450 /-
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) :
The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
How To Apply ?
Important Dates :
Start Date to apply online : 18-10-2017
Last Date to apply online : 10-11-2017
Official Website : https://www.rbi.org.in/
Notification Click here
Apply Online Click Here