Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 : Candidates can check the Recruitment of Punjab/Haryana High Court Stenographer III 239 posts Released at the official website @sssc.gov.in. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online before 23rd Jan 2018. Download the official notification at the official website. The applications have to submit only by the online process. For more detailed information candidates may log on to official site www.sssc.gov.in .
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018- Apply 239 Posts @ sssc.gov.in :
Punjab and Haryana is released a Recent Notification has been published by Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts,Punjab and Haryana High Court For the recruitment of 239 posts of Stenographer Grade III Vacancies Subordinate Court under High Court of Punjab and Haryana(SSSC) at the official website @ sssc.gov.in.
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of
Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) Chandigarh on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in.
- Name of the Authority: Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-III
- No of Vacancies: 239
- Vacancy Wise Details:
- General: 35 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 53 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Other SC): 42 Posts
- BC/ OBC of Punjab: 27 Posts
- PHC of Punjab: 20 Posts
- ESM (Gen): 40 Posts
- ESM (SC): 14 Posts
- ESM (BC/ OBC): 08 Posts
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: sssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 :
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or
equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of
computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the
compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language.
- For General Applicants age should be in between 18-37 years.
- For SC, BC/OBC applicants of Punjab the age should be in between.
- Rs.5910 to Rs.20200 with Rs.2800 Grade Pay.
- For General-Rs.1000/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of state of Punjab-Rs.250/-
- For PHC (general) of Punjab the fee is Rs.500/-
- For PHC (SC/BC/OBC/ ESM) of Punjab the fee is Rs.125/-
- For reserved category of other state the fee is Rs.1000/-
- Written Examination.
- Typist/ Shorthand Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Certificates/Documents verification.
How to Apply Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit the official website @ sssc.gov.in
- You can see the recruitment tab on the home page and then click it.
- Candidates can find the notification along with the application form link.
- Click on the advertisement and go through the details.
- Download the application form and fill the with the relevant details.
- pay the application fee with required mode.
- Before submitting the application form check the details.
- Now Click on submit option.
- Also, take the hard copy of it for future reference.
Download Here: Official Website
Here we Providing the information about Punjab/Haryana High Court Stenographer -III 239 Posts Recruitment 2018. Apply at the official website @ sssc.gov.in. Candidates can follow this website for more information. Stay Tuned…