Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Notification released for 877 Medical Officers Posts. Applications are invited for filling the vacancy posts of Maharashtra, Public Health Department. Last Date for submission of Application is 19th January 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Notification. To know more details can read this article and Apply.
Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply 877 Posts:ul>
Post Name: Medical Officer (Grorp-A)
Organization Name: Arogya Vibhag
Total Vacancy: 877 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official website: http://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline
Eligibility for Applying Medical Officer Posts:p>Education Qualification:
- For Medical Officer (MBBS Post) :- The MBBS Degree of a statutory University
- For Medical Officer (specialist posts) :- The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Orthopedics or Ophthalmology or Dermatology or Pathology or Psychiatry or Radiology
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2019)
- Maximum Age: Not more than 38 Years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit.
- 5 years for Government Medical Service as Adhoc/Bonded basis.
- 10 years for exceptional or super-specialist Qualification.
Application Fee:>For General/OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/EX-Servicemen candidates – Rs.300/-
The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of Nationalized Bank mode only.
Pay Scale for PHD Posts Notification 2019:>Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Grace Pay 5,400 and Other Admissible allowances.
Total Emolument Approx. Rs.45,000/-
Selection Procedure for PHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:>All application forms will be scrutinized by the Director
The eligible candidates will be called for the counseling and should remain personally present along with original required documents for counseling.
How to Apply for Medical Officer Posts 2019:>Application form will be available on http://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
Fill the Application form with necessary details.
Make the Payment through Demand Draft of the Nationalized Bank.
Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of “The Director, Health Services, Mumbai.”
Application form along with original self-certification and necessary documents should be sent to the Director, Directorate of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, St. Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai.
Important Dates:Download Application Form: 27-12-2018
Start Date to Apply: 27-12-2018
Last Date for Apply: 19-01-2019