PDIL Recruitment 2017 : Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) recently released employment notification for the recruitment of 48 Trade Apprentice Job Vacancies.Interested & Eligible Candidates who completed ITI with minimum percentage of marks apply online before last date 15th December 2017.Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply are provided below.
PDIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Before 15th Dec
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for a period of one year for training at Head Office at Noida and Regional Offices at Vadodara .
- Organisation Name : Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL
- Name of the Post : Trade Apprentices
- Number of Vacancies : 48 Vacancies
- Official Website : http://pdilin.com/
- Job Location : Noida & Vadodora
- Application Mode : Online
Trade Wise Vacancy Details :
- Plumber : 1 Post
- Electrician : 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant : 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 2 Posts
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant : 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic : 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician : 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) : 01 Posts
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) : 02 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) : 03 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) : 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 05 Posts
- Stenographer (English) : 05 Posts
- Library Assistant : 01 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator(Process) : 01 Post
Education Qualification :
Trade Wise education qualification is separate & different. Refer official notification.
Age Limit :
Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 30.11.2017
Selection Process :
How To Apply ?
STEP 1: Visit www.pdilin.com website
STEP 2: Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2017”
STEP 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
STEP 4: Click on ”I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
STEP 5 : Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. . All SC, ST and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates also of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg format.
STEP 6: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
STEP 7: After submission of the application, the Registration Slip will be generated.
STEP 8: Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online
Important Dates :
Start Date To Apply Online : 01-12-2017
Last Date To Apply Online : 15-12-2017
Note : B.Tech/MBA/MCA Candidates are not eligible for this recruitment.Related Content: