OUCET Final Phase Counselling 2017 Notification released by Osmania University. Candidates can check below complete notification details of last counseling to join PG courses in Osmania University, Mahatma Gandhi University & Palamuru University. Candidates called for 3rd shift certificate verification / counseling for admission into various PG, PG Diploma and 5 yrs. integrated courses).
Required Documents for OUCET Final Phase Counselling 2017
Candidates called for certificate verification / counseling for admission must bring the following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2017
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination.
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after
01.01.2017, if applicable.
Along with the above certificates, the candidate must bring one of the following original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
- Aadhar Card
- Indian Passport
- Pan Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Indian Driving Licence
Note: Without showing the above, the candidate’s admissions will not be entertained. In case the candidate tries to establish his/her identify by wrong means, he/she will be liable for action under criminal laws. The thumb impression of the candidate will be taken at the
time of admission.
Important Instructions for Candidates attending OUCET 2017 Final Counselling
- All the candidates admitted into campus, constituent and affiliated colleges of Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities will be covered under Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy with sum insured of Rs.3,00,000/- per student for two years. The premium for above policy is to be paid by the candidate in addition to the normal course fee.
- An amount Rs.800/- will be charged towards the cancellation of admission. However, the candidate is not allowed to cancel the admission, once the final phase of admission is over
- Whenever the candidate slides from one type of admission to other type or from one subject /course to other subject/course or from one college to other college, he / she has to pay a sliding fee of Rs.300/-.