Oil India Limited Recruitment of Geophysicist. Oil India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Geophysicist. Applications are invited from the candidates interested for the post. Before applying go through the details of requirements given below.
Oil India Limited Recruitment of Geophysicist
- Name of recruiter: Oil India Limited
- Name of post: Geophysicist
- No. of Posts: 6
- Type of work: Contract based
- Website: www.oil-india.com
M.Sc / M.Tech (Applied Geophysics) / M.Sc. Tech Applied Geophysics) from a recognized institute.
Minimum of five (05) years of post-qualification experience in an E&P Company or with a Geophysical Service Provider. Out of five (05) years of post qualification experience, a minimum of three (03) years of experience in land seismic data acquisition. Candidate must have knowledge of Quality Control (QC) measures during seismic data acquisition.
Remuneration per month is Rs. 50,000/-
- UR- 05
- OBC(NLC)- 01
- Candidates need to visit official website:
- Download the application form
- Duly fill up the application
- Attend the Interview along with application form and documents required.
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs
- Filled-in Bio Data form
Interview date and Venue:
Date: 26 Oct 2018
Time: 08:30 A.M to 10:30 A.M
Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata
1&2, Little Russel Street,
Official website: www.oil-india.com