NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Certificate Verification Dates 2017: Dr. NTRUHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses. The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off scores in NEET (UG)-2017 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed on 25.09.2017 in the website of Dr. NTRUHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2017-18.
NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Certificate Verification Dates 2017
Candidates can download the NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Certificate Verification Dates from the official website @ ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Notification for First and Final verification of original certificates (web based counseling) for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses for the academic year 2017-18 into the Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Private Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges. under Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building, Vijayawada. The selections into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses will be through Web allotments which will be notified separately.
|Certificate Verification Schedule|
|Date||Time||Provisional Merit Position||Category|
|09/10/2017||09:00 AM||1 (26900)||300 (125207)||All OC/BC/SC/ST|
|02:00 PM||301 (125288)||700 (178847)|
|10/10/2017||09:00 AM||701 (178849)||1000 (226801)|
|02:00 PM||1001 (226837)||1400 (317115)|
|11/10/2017||09:00 AM||1401 (317445)||1600 (393727)|
|02:00 PM||1601 (393784)||Up to last
Merit Position (647041)
Note: The candidates who have applied under CAP, NCC and Physically challenged (PH) are directed to attend on the following specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification at a time. They need not attend separately for general counseling as per the schedule.
|S.No||Special Categories||Date||Time||Provisional Merit Position|
|1||NCC||11th Oct, 2017||09:00AM||All Candidates|
Required certificates for NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS counselling 2017:
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- Aadhar Card
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO /Tahsildar/Ration card.
- Candidates who obtained local status certificate issued by MRO (Children of employees migrated Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PH, should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.
Download Here NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Certificate Verification Dates 2017Related Content: